Why buy a refurbished printer?
Exclusive 23-Step Refurbished Laser Printer Process
Why buy a refurbished printer?
Each one of our fully-refurbished laser printers goes through the high-quality Valstar Printers' Exclusive 23-Step Refurbishing Process, guaranteeing you will receive the best refurbished printer in market.
Let us share with you all of the things we do to each and every printer that makes us stand out from our competition.
Exclusive 23-Step Refurbishing Process
7 Quality Control Points
All printers are refurbished on-site in our own refurbishing lab, allowing us to maintain the highest level of quality control.
Valstar Printers' Exclusive 23-Step Refurbishing Process
a.thoroughly cleaned, inside and out
- Quality Control Check #1: Initial evaluation for obvious defects (Valstar keeps only the best printers to refurbish)
- Test all printers for any errors or potential print problems
- Firmware upgraded to latest manufacturer's version
- Printer is stripped down to the chassis for further inspection of gears, rollers, swing arms, and other commonly worn parts
- Interior of printer is thoroughly cleaned. Excess toner removed.
- Evaluate basic elements of the printer to determine to replace or refurbish
- Install a high-quality rebuilt fuser
- Replace high-wear parts such as gears and rollers
- Quality Control Check #2: Test fuser to ensure printing results are clean, even and within manufacturer's specifications
- Inspect and/or replace any cracked or broken plastics
- Replace or paint any plastics that have discolored over time
- Verify and test printer's memory, connectivity ports (i.e. USB, parallel and/or network card)
- Address any known error codes
- Clear Error Codes from system
- Reset printer to original equipment manufacturer factor defaults
- Quality Control Check #3: Test print quality, again
- Quality Control Check #4: Test different tray functionality
- Adjust print registration/alignment on all trays
- Quality Control Check #5: Test different print modes: duplex, fax, scan, multiple pages, ADF, etc.
- Quality Control Check #6: Final quality control testing-test pages to send out with printer
- Again, meticulously cleaned externally and internally
- Quality Control Check #7:
- Final Inspection:
b.test pages good and included with printer
c.serial numbers match
d.all parts of printer completed and included
e.printer visually pleasing
The printer is then professionally and carefully boxed to prevent damage during shipping.
Each printer is backed with a powerful 1 year warranty.
Have a question about printers?
Ask Valstar Printer Solutions.
At Valstar Printer Solutions we specialize in refurbished Hewlett-Packard (HP) and Lexmark laser printers and printer accessories, let our printer experts advise you on the best laser printer for your office or home.
What is the best printer for my business / home office?
Do you have a specific printer?
What's the difference between these printers?
Contact us direct for BULK order DISCOUNTS
on refurbished printers and printer accessories.
Our expert printer staff is ready for your call.
877-259-5625 (toll free)